Author Topic: Something very important that you and Niam should know  (Read 4974 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Something very important that you and Niam should know
« on: August 11, 2018, 11:18:46 am »
Niam will have to edit his story so that King Michael is the son of another King. The reason why is because I previously made a mistake when tracing who the legitimate heir to the Kingdom of England, Lordship of Ireland, and Duchy of Normandy. I traced the line of Cognatic primogeniture from the descendants of Adela of Normandy’s son Theobald II Count of Champagne. However I realized that Theobald II was not Adela’s oldest son and that her oldest son was William Count of Sully. I used geni.com to trace his descendants through cognatic primogeniture and got to https://www.geni.com/people/Princess-Marie-Jeanne-de-Rohan/6000000062292375821?through=6000000024846857843

Her children are private on the site, but I found them here. http://genealogics.org/getperson.php?personID=I00017698&tree=LEO

I will contact the family on the site and tell them about what they are heirs to. If they do not pursue the claims to the throne, then in the future, a future child of one of the heirs can be kidnapped and raised to pursue the throne. The youngest heir is Marie Jeanne de Rohan’s grandson Pierre Naquet. So Niam should edit his story to make King Michael’s father Pierre Naquet.

Since the heirs are not the heirs to other Kingdoms, the Empire in Niam’s story that spans Europe and the Holy Land should be part of England instead of being called the Europan Kingdom. Europe would eventually be conquered by England in the reclamation wars because the European countries would fight against the heirs pursuing the thrones of England, Ireland, and Normandy.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:20:40 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Something very important that you and Niam should know
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 11:52:36 am »
Somehow, I think niam cares even less than I do.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 11:59:11 am »

But it affects his story.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 12:01:17 pm »

No it doesn't.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 12:12:51 pm »

No it doesn't.

Yes it does, because he had the King be from the line of succession that I considered legitimate.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 12:14:17 pm »

No it doesn't.

Yes it does, because he had the King be from the line of succession that I considered legitimate.

You really don't get how it doesn't affect his story, do you.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 12:47:14 pm »

No it doesn't.

You really don't get how it doesn't affect his story, do you.

How would it not affect his story. He had King Michael be the son of Jaime of Bourbon Two Siciles and now I discovered that Jaime is not the true heir. He will have to change who King Michael’s father is.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 01:04:07 pm »
Damn but you are completely clueless.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 01:09:17 pm »
So that's, what, the fifth "true heir" you've dug up thus far? I guess we can expect a new one sometime in the next fortnight or so.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2018, 01:11:18 pm »

Explain

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2018, 01:11:44 pm »
So that's, what, the fifth "true heir" you've dug up thus far? I guess we can expect a new one sometime in the next fortnight or so.

This time I’m sure I found the right one.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2018, 01:27:50 pm »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2018, 01:44:57 pm »

Explain

NIAM IS MOCKING YOU.

That was probably his original intent when writing the story, but it seems like he really got into the story, so he would care about the accuracy.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2018, 01:59:26 pm »
My parallel self from a parallel universe appeared just now, used a wand, and drained my soul out of my body and into his causing our souls to merge and for me to have memories from the parallel universe where Pierre Naquet became King of England. To promote the legitimacy cause in this universe I will make an animation documenting what happened and the cuckold incident that brought disaster to teach a moral lesson about extramarital sex. Seems like the advanced time travelling aliens who create parallel timelines in their spare time created a universe based on some of my previous ideas.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2018, 04:56:51 pm »
Chapter 9 and 10 are coming out tonight.

I've revealed little enough about King Michael that I don't blame Jacob for assuming something needs to be altered.

And to basically say what is going on with these stories - I intend for there to be a bit of contrast between my offerings and what Jacob is typing out. So more or less - I'm mocking him by writing his own universe better than he does.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer